Want to write for the rsm community?
Are you interested in guest posting for the Rockin' Single Motherhood community? Well, I’m super excited that you are!
I love featuring fellow bloggers who write incredible content to share with my audience. It’s also great for me because it helps me tremendously by filling up my editorial calendar. In addition, it also benefits you by giving your website exposure to a fresh audience.
why write for the rsm community?
- The post will contain a short bio, introducing you to my audience and linking back to your website, giving them an opportunity to become a loyal reader of your blog.
- You may include content upgrades, giving my readers a chance to subscribe and join your email list
- Every post gets continuous promotion on all 4 of my social media channels. That's right, I will continue to promote your article FOREVER!
Topics you can write about
- Self-care: Yoga, Meditation, Stacation, Vacations, Travel, Etc.
- Mental Health: Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar Depression, PPD, ADHD, and ADD
- Single Motherhood: Co-Parenting, Divorce, Custody, Solo Motherhood, Dating, Remarrying, Step Parenting, Family Blending, and Parenting Tips
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content must be original
- Content that is at least 500-1500 word count range
- Must use proper grammar and spelling
- Guest may also use their own images as long as they are not promotional (please attach to email)
- You may include links within the post back to your blog’s content (i.e. old blog posts on similar topics). You’ll also have the opportunity to link to your homepage or about me page one more time on your short bio.
- Links to other outside high-quality outside sources are also encouraged
- You may also promote content upgrades within your post
- I reserve the right to slightly edit your post so it fits with the overall voice and style of Rockin' Single Motherhood while still preserving your message.
How to apply to Guest post for the RSM Community
- Read all the guidelines and information above.
- Use the form below to apply
- Wait for me to contact you. Please allow at least 7 business days for a reply.
Once you receive approval notification, send in the following via email:
- Entire article saved in a word doc
- Short bio of yourself
- High-resolution profile photo of yourself
Thank you so much for your interest in guest posting for the Rockin' Single Motherhood community. I am super honored that you want to write for it. I will be on the lookout for your submission!